Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Organic mattress for glider crib -any personal experience?

(5 Posts)
saskia71 Sun 09-Dec-07 14:14:12

Hello,

I have bought a glider crib which comes with a free thin foam mattress. Since I am buying organic cotton clothing and sheets, I will be looking at an organic alternative. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one of the organic coir,wool and cotton mattresses, and what their opinion is of the product?
Thanks in advance for any personal experiences.

waitingwaiting Sun 13-Sep-09 19:58:24

I'd also like to find out about the Organic Mattresses for a glider crib.... can anyone help?

seaside72 Sun 13-Sep-09 21:41:58

Hi - I got my mattresses from Natural Mat and would def recommend them. I am pretty sure they make any size - even bespoke.
My DS has always slept very well, cannot for sure say if they have helped this but I even have one for his travel cot! They are lovely quality and so much nicer than the ones that came with the cot.

HTH

Beanigan Sun 13-Sep-09 21:50:59

I also got my son's Latex Mattress also from Natural Mat for his Cot Bed - I can highly recommend them! My son has always slept well in his bed.... I also ordered the mattress protector which is great for absobing wee, sick and other bodily fluids!

LentilsRMe Sun 13-Sep-09 22:45:34

I had a Natural Mat as well - I live nearby so actually went to the factory to collect. Very nice, excellent quality. Definitely recommend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now