Am I Having a Misscarriage?

(5 Posts)
Lulukate1 Sat 12-Jun-21 09:50:29

Hi everyone,
I am 5+6 weeks pregnant. I started spotting 5 days ago, the following day I was bleeding slightly heavier and passed 2 small clots throughout the day which were the size of my thumbnail.
I continued to bleed and the bleeding has decreased each day. Never been enough to fill a pad but obviously the clots were concerning.

I called my local EPAU after the clots and they now have me booked in 2 days time(mon) the wait for this is excruciating! I am obviously petrified of losing this pregnancy and I have been testing myself Almost every day just to hang on to a Tiny shred of hope. My tests don't seem to be progressing which Is also making me think it's a MC.

I have had no pains or cramping whatsoever. The bleeding has slowed down to barely anything today but to also add, my only pregnancy symptom of sore breasts disappeared 2 days ago sad

I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst!

Please tell me your honest stories/opinions or any advice? And if you have had a successful pregnancy after MC how long did you wait until TTC again?

I have a 9 YO daughter and I am forever grateful for her but trying for 6 months has been tough when the first came so easily.

Thanks ladies xx

OP’s posts: |
Lulukate1 Sat 12-Jun-21 09:50:54

Forgot to add..

JewelGarden Sat 12-Jun-21 11:13:18

I am sorry @Lulukate1 but I've had a few losses at your stage and I think the tests you've taken recently probably do indicate that this isn't going to be a successful pregnancy. Hopefully I am wrong thanks

L1ttleb1t Sat 12-Jun-21 11:34:29

I agree with the previous poster sorry. Those tests look too faint 🙁 Look after yourself.

Lulukate1 Sat 12-Jun-21 11:51:39

@JewelGarden I am sorry for your losses too. Thank you I think I am slowly accepting that this will not work out.
The wait is killing me I would rather just know flowers

@L1ttleb1t thank you for replying, I was thinking that was the case. Such a worrying time the first trimester sad

Xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in