So pregnancy symptoms come and go?

(8 Posts)
SunnySide1992 Tue 13-Apr-21 10:12:53

So im 6 weeks + 1 day. Symptoms so far, trapped wind, a little nausea and sore breasts. But today I have zero! I had a mc at 5 weeks last year and all symptoms dissapeared. Im so scared. Can they go and come back?

OP’s posts: |
Troyhelena Tue 13-Apr-21 10:15:22

Yes they can. Symptoms are not a great indication of things being wrong/going well. Unfortunately that’s just the reality of early pregnancy

Rosieposy89 Tue 13-Apr-21 10:15:38

Yes they can. I'm 17+1 and I remember in the early weeks the symptoms definitely fluctuated. I found they were worse when I was tired. I had days where I felt normal and the next day back to feeling rough x

Username1324568196 Tue 13-Apr-21 10:23:27

I've just been told they can by my GP. Phoned as I had back pain and mild cramps as well as a loss of symptoms. I have also had two miscarriages. He said it's all perfectly normal. confused

Early pregnancy is awful isn't it? Such a stressful worrying time. Good luck x

romdowa Tue 13-Apr-21 10:23:56

Yep I'm 9+3 and some days are way better than others

SunnySide1992 Tue 13-Apr-21 13:39:19

Thanks everyone! Im still so panicky, my breasts dont hurt atall! I keep poking them to see if they hurt, madness i know!

OP’s posts: |
WantingAnother Tue 13-Apr-21 15:46:19

Hi @SunnySide1992. I’m sorry you’re worrying and understand your concern as am in the same boat so to speak. 7+6 today but all my symptoms have been gone for a few days (I had been feeling like crap!). I’ve also had cramping and spotting so that combined with the fact that I’ve had 2 missed miscarriages in the last 8 months is making me think the worst.

With my DD though I definitely had days of feeling awful and then days of feeling nothing. I think it’s just so much more worrying now because we have suffered losses so are more inclined to worry. I hope everything is okay for you Xx

Advertisement

Alicespring Wed 14-Apr-21 09:39:51

My boobs just totally stopped hurting at 5/6 weeks and I thought the worst. That was until 7/8 weeks and I got HG for the next 8 weeks 🙈 they can defo come and go, I'm 26 weeks now and apart from a bump and being a bit tired you wouldn't know

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in