Talk

Advanced search

Boy or Girl 22 wk scan predictions

(8 Posts)
Lockdownmama21 Tue 23-Feb-21 10:54:32

Did sonographer reveal our babys gender. We opted not to find out but looking back over photos we found a shot of the nether regions now we can't stop looking lol. Any expertise/prediction welcome. Thanks

OP’s posts: |
SnooperTrooper12345 Tue 23-Feb-21 12:17:20

No photo attached

Lockdownmama21 Tue 23-Feb-21 20:46:03

I cannot figure out how to add a photo to my post. I'm using mumsnet on my phone and don't see a paper clip in the comments section to add photo only smiley face, italics and @. Any ideas, thanks.

WalkingMeAway Tue 23-Feb-21 21:57:48

Is it a new account ? I don’t think you can add for at least 48hrs

Lockdownmama21 Tue 23-Feb-21 22:54:58

Yes it is and thanks that must be it, but it really does not make sense. Guess il have to wait ☹

WalkingMeAway Wed 24-Feb-21 07:10:48

Remember there’s all sort of shadows and random shapes on ultrasounds. I know what it’s like though when you get something in your head. Try and uploaded a photo when you can, although that might confirm what you already think ?

Lockdownmama21 Wed 24-Feb-21 10:55:34

Yes I'm looking for a 2nd opinion as dont want to show it to friends or family as to keep the surprise for them. I will be sure to post it when this site allows me too. Thanks

WalkingMeAway Wed 24-Feb-21 12:04:37

Okay well I’ll keep a look out and let you know what I think (just whether it’s obvious or not, I won’t give my opinion on the sex if you don’t want to hear it) x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in