Talk

Advanced search

September 2021 thread 2🥳

(994 Posts)
FTEngineerM Fri 22-Jan-21 18:05:32

Thought we could continue on here? Unless someone has made a different one.

grin

@scotti84
@llemma
@hopefulmummie
@88pixie
@felicityheather
@keyboard91
@noodles4me
@bubbles1st

I can’t see anymore on last page argh

OP’s posts: |
Hopefulmummie Fri 22-Jan-21 18:43:14

Thanks smile

Gadea Fri 22-Jan-21 19:00:37

Thanks I'll join this one too if that's ok ☺️

FTEngineerM Fri 22-Jan-21 19:20:16

Yeah I need to go and look at more and tag more! Will this eve grin

Nuttypea Fri 22-Jan-21 20:29:58

Hi! I'm 7weeks + 2.

First babe after 2 miscarriages and trying for 2 years!
I had a scan today, baby is measuring a bit small but they didn't seem concerned as he/she has got a good heartbeat and has grown the desired amount since last weeks scan! They've put me at 6+1 but it's not possible that would mean I conceived the same day I got my BFP! I'm just hoping it's just one of those things and little bean will have a growth spurt 🤷‍♀️

Still doesn't stop me checking me knick-knocks everytime I have a pee (or have nothing else to do) for any sign of a loss.

Just want to get to 12 weeks!

wednesdayrobyn Fri 22-Jan-21 20:38:14

Congratulations @Nuttypea the scan sounds very positive even if the dates are a little out.

I'm 7 weeks today and symptoms are in full swing! Has anyone had any cravings yet? With my ds I craved mashed potato so I'm waiting to see if I get the same this time.

Piecrust32 Fri 22-Jan-21 20:46:29

I wondered where the thread was, hoping I can keep up better with this one lol

I've had an eventful couple of days went to epau as had some heavy bleeding , was sat down told was most likely a miscarriage, popped in another room for a scan
And surprised everyone with a little peanut and a heartbeat was seen , looked well, measuring normal etc
So shall just plod on and hope for the best

Was dated at 6wks, 5 days so edd 12/9

Hope everyone is keeping well xx

EmLouisexx Fri 22-Jan-21 20:51:09

Please can I join! Im 5 weeks and so excited. Hoping everything will go ok and I will be so relieved at 12 weeksthanks

FTEngineerM Fri 22-Jan-21 21:23:47

@danigrace
@ftm1921
@littleaurora
@mrsf111
@equimum
@babynumber1
@mamapheebz
@inthelibrary
@sophiederudges

Tagging some more from the last page/s 🤷🏽‍♀️😀

How exciting to see scan pictures of these tiny little humans. Glad they’re alright, it’s such a worrying time isn’t it?

I have a private scan booked in for next weekend I think I’ll be 8 weeks but who knows, same day as my booking appt with midwife.

FTEngineerM Fri 22-Jan-21 21:24:09

Congrats @EmLouisexx how’re you feeling?

Duesept21 Fri 22-Jan-21 21:25:36

Following this too

EmLouisexx Fri 22-Jan-21 21:29:43

@FTEngineerM Im feeling ok! Its my first baby so very nervous but excited. I have been having stomach pain/cramps but I'm hoping thats nothing serious, constipation is affecting me badly atm (TMI- Sorry) so I'm thinking it's that causing me the achy bellysad

EmLouisexx Fri 22-Jan-21 21:29:58

FTEngineerM

Congrats @EmLouisexx how’re you feeling?

Thank you!!!

Firstimehere Fri 22-Jan-21 21:36:27

Hi can I please join? smile I am 6 weeks! Had a scan yesterday at the EPU and saw a heartbeat 😍

X

felicityheather Fri 22-Jan-21 21:42:14

Hey, I've mostly moved onto the Facebook group now. Struggling a little as I've been bleeding for almost three weeks. Had a scan last Thursday and all looks good. Have another Monday but don't feel very positive about it...

InTheLibrary Fri 22-Jan-21 21:42:37

Hope we are all feeling ok!

@EmLouisexx I’ve had a small amount of cramping too, everything I read says that’s normal!

I still can’t get over how my energy levels have dropped! Luckily I work from home so can be quite flexible, I crash about 3/4pm and then end up catching up for a couple of hours after dinner!

Scotti84 Fri 22-Jan-21 21:42:39

@Piecrust32 wow that’s awesome! Not the worrying part but that everything is ok, congrats!

@wednesdayrobyn ooh a craving for mash sounds like something I can get behind! Atm I’m just after fruity things, like Joghurts and tins of mandarin. I’ve also taken a liking to sweet potato soup with a dash of balsamic vinegar... I’m just going with it 😂

Piecrust32 Fri 22-Jan-21 21:51:55

Thank you @Scotti84

@wednesdayrobyn all food is making me ill, im currently living off treacle cookies and orange juice

@felicityheather will keep everything crossed for you , im also having bleeding issues so don't feel your alone 😘, keep your chin up,

Congrats @EmLouisexx

Piecrust32 Fri 22-Jan-21 21:52:36

Also congrats @Firstimehere

slightlybonkers Sat 23-Jan-21 00:57:01

Congratulations ladies 💕Can I join? I am 5 weeks + 4 days. Fair bit of cramping which I am worried about but just hoping it will pass.

Equimum Sat 23-Jan-21 02:16:47

Can we still join the FB group? If so, could I join please?

FTEngineerM Sat 23-Jan-21 08:10:53

Congrats new BFPs ❤️

@EmLouisexx yeah I’m also having that too, some petrifying shooting pains but it’s not all the time. The whole 9 months is stressful I think.

Just go with it @InTheLibrary best reason ever to have a relax.

Praying4aRainbow Sat 23-Jan-21 08:40:58

Can I join please 😊 5+2 with 3rd baby due September! , I feel like a first timer all over again 🙈 my youngest is 8 xxx

Flamingo91 Sat 23-Jan-21 08:49:03

Hi 🙋‍♀️ can I join the group please? 7w+6 with my first. Found out it was twins at an early scan at 5 weeks! Xx

LittleAurora Sat 23-Jan-21 09:28:05

Hi what's the FB group please?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in