Just got my positive after over a year trying..

(5 Posts)
CheeseSammich Fri 11-Dec-20 00:51:45

I finally got my positive and think I'm actually in shock. I'm due for my period today and took an opk- blazing positive so took a hcg and the line was darker than the control. I'm so worried that that's a bad sign due to my last positive being extremely dark and it turned out to be a molar pregnancy. How dark was your positive ? Also I didn't use fmu with either test , pretty much did three tests in two hours with small amounts of wee and all are very dark. I was crying and shaking with happiness and now I can't seem to stop myself worrying!!

OP’s posts: |
FestiveChristmasLights Fri 11-Dec-20 00:55:12

Congratulations and I hope everything goes well for you in this pregnancy. I’ve had some very strong lines early on (and weak ones for that matter).

MintGreenLife Fri 11-Dec-20 09:50:17

Awh congrats! I’m 6+2 after 8 months of trying. I tested Positive at 9DPO so of course my first line was faint, but by 14DPO the line was as dark as the control, and by 20 it was a proper dye stealer x

MummyLE Fri 11-Dec-20 12:15:44

Congratulations! thanks

I got my first positive 11DPO and it was quite faint. A few days later and the line was darker than the control line.

Wish you all the best with your pregnancy x

tiinab Tue 15-Dec-20 22:08:57

Congrats!
I got my first ever positive also last week after almost a year or trying. Made me almost laugh as had agreed with my husband that if not pregnant this month we will stop trying until have had covid vaccines but guess it was meant to happen now. Panicking every day pretty much as worried something will go wrong but hopefully after a gp/nurse appt on Monday I can feel more in ease. Hoping for the best for all of us!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in