Cures for bloating

(6 Posts)
elfran Mon 30-Nov-20 08:00:19

Time, unfortunately. I was quite bloated at 10-13 weeks too, by 15 it had gone and I looked smaller, more or less my normal shape again. From 16 I started getting a "real" bump that is much nicer than the bloat one! Sorry you're suffering.

Bluejayway91 Sun 29-Nov-20 22:43:17

I had very bad stress-related bloating and trapped wind when I was a teenager. Couldn't sleep and was in constant pain. I swear by peppermint tea or strong mints.

Oneandabean Sun 29-Nov-20 22:37:39

I tried everything, at my 8 week booking appointment mw thought I was 6 months I was so huge. Nothing worked on me, gradually bloating was replaced by baby.

Twizbe Sun 29-Nov-20 21:00:30

You can take deflatiene while pregnant.

Be warned though - I did and the result was explosive

Thatwentbadly Sun 29-Nov-20 20:51:30

It’s normally caused by constipation (a lovely side effect of pregnancy). try eating P food, peaches, pears, prunes and upping how much you drink.

ArtfulScreamer Sun 29-Nov-20 20:49:33

Currently feel the size of a hot air balloon and I'm only 10 weeks. I'm quite uncomfortable and really struggling with bloating tonight does anyone have any remedies? I've had a cup of peppermint tea which usually helps but it hasn't touched it and I've got no windeze in until I can get to the shops tomorrow.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in