Talk

Advanced search

First pregnancy

(5 Posts)
Savage234 Sun 22-Nov-20 14:10:08

Hi, so I recently found out I’m pregnant (about 6 weeks) but I don’t have any symptoms. I do have a bit of cramping but it feels as though it’s in the vagina. There hasn’t been any other bleeding or any other signs. Should I be worried? I don’t have my first mw appointment until next week.

OP’s posts: |
hellymum21 Sun 22-Nov-20 14:22:26

Hi @Savage234 congratulations on your pregnancy! I didn't have any real symptoms til around 9 weeks, except a bit of cramping that felt a bit like my period coming.

Garman Sun 22-Nov-20 14:23:14

So you've missed a period yes? That's the main symptom and often the only one for the first few weeks. Definitely no need to be worried, especially if you've a midwife appointment so soon,she can answer any questions you have.

karliatkinsonx Sun 22-Nov-20 15:39:19

i also had this worry, however Im currently 13 weeks in and still no symptoms apart from usual cramps here and there, had my scan 2 days ago and everything was perfectly normal so dont worry im sure everything is fine! x

Savage234 Sun 22-Nov-20 15:42:17

This makes me feel better knowing that it’s normal to not have any symptoms, I was beginning to overthink and worry x

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in