Today I've lost all my pregnancy symptoms
No sneezing
No vaginal discharge
No tiredness
no nose bleeds
No twinges when getting up to fast etc
No sore boobs

I've had no nausea or sickness at all.
Pretty terrified about a missed miscarriage.
How can they just disappear all together at the same time :/

With my first I had horrid morning sickness and relentless symptoms all the through

OP’s posts: |
TheDaydreamBelievers Thu 29-Oct-20 22:11:35

Dont worry @toptreeroots1! They come and go! All the time for me. One day I'm like "eek, no symptoms, is something wrong?!" Next day I'm like "I feel sick and my boobs flipping hurt"

SarahTTC2020 Thu 29-Oct-20 22:53:49

@toptreeroots1 also I've seen in other threads that around 8 weeks is when the placenta takes over and symptoms drop. Try not to worry x

imjustbxx Fri 30-Oct-20 00:01:54

As long as you've not had any bleeding everything's fine count yourself lucky I had horrible symptoms that lasted right up until about 17 weeks you should be thankful they've gone lol it was absolutely awful If you have any concerns talk to your midwife or go get checked out I'm 35 weeks I'm allways going to the triage to make sure everything's fine as I get paranoid I've been told never to hesitate to call them anytime as it's better to be safe than sorry

Skyisfalling Fri 30-Oct-20 01:15:50

I’m 7+2 i only experience cramps on and off to be honest which I’ve been told is quite normal. But that’s the only symptom.

I think it’s normal especially as you’re heading into 2nd trimester soon for them to ease off

toptreeroots1 Fri 30-Oct-20 13:05:02

I do understand what a rough pregnancy feels like
With my first I was sick from 5-35 week
About 3-7 times a day.
I had horrid heartburn which made me vomit blood. Tonnes of other symptoms and top it off pre eclampsia haha

So this feels very different but a little concerned that I just have 0 symptoms smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in