Third baby.

(27 Posts)
Mylasmummy2102 Sun 25-Oct-20 16:32:06

Hey

Just found out I'm pregnant with my third baby 😍

Do you show quicker with your third?? And they say your more laid back and find it easier anyone else on there third or more and can relate to this?

😍

OP’s posts: |
IToldYouThisBefore Sun 25-Oct-20 16:36:35

I'm 10 weeks with my 3rd. My first I was sooo sick for about 5 months. Second, I was sick but only first trimester, worse then that was the constipation blush this time round I do feel sick but it's no where near as bad!

I do feel weirdly more relaxed in some ways, I feel like this baby will just slot in and I'm not panicking about what to buy etc, but have had some bleeding which I had an early scan for that I never had with my older two. And obviously the covid worry is there too now.

Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you flowers

Queenbee95 Sun 25-Oct-20 16:41:04

I’m 13 weeks with my 3rd, started to get a little bump around 9 weeks. Am noticeably pregnant now!

This has been my worst pregnancy so far, the sickness and nausea has been awful but it’s calmed down now I’m hitting the second trimester.

Congrats!

Mylasmummy2102 Sun 25-Oct-20 16:43:24

I didnt have much sickness with my first daughter but ended up in hospital due to sickness with my second so hoping it doesn't happen at his time around.

I have horrendous back ache which I didn't have this early on with my other 2.

Are you both going to find out what your having?

Xx

tassisssss Sun 25-Oct-20 16:49:05

My 3rd is now 12 but I kept forgetting I was pregnant with my third.

Definitely showed faster each time

Letshavesometea Sun 25-Oct-20 16:49:11

Easiest pregnancy, easiest birth, easiest baby for me!

Queenbee95 Sun 25-Oct-20 16:50:08

We’d like to. I have two boys and my DH has a boy from a previous relationship so he’s really hoping we get a girl this time but I really don’t mind either way!

Advertisement

Mylasmummy2102 Sun 25-Oct-20 16:52:24

@Queenbee95 ohh cute I have 2 girls my eldest is with my ex so this one is my 2nd with my fiancé we would love a boy but as long as baby is healthy we don't mind 😊

Mylasmummy2102 Sun 25-Oct-20 16:53:04

@tassisssss

Yeah I showed quicker with my 2nd so I think I'll show a lot quicker with my third x

Trinpy Sun 25-Oct-20 17:07:08

I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my 3rd. My morning sickness has been worse with this one than it was with the last but overall I've been feeling much better because I'm so used to it all by now.

I feel a lot more chilled out about giving birth and I know what I need to buy and what's a waste of money!

RoseGoldEagle Sun 25-Oct-20 17:08:47

My number 3 is two weeks old smile. Was my easiest pregnancy, forgot I was pregnant half the time. Now she’s here it’s just like- everyone’s here who’s meant to be here and it’s lovely. I’ve so far found it easier going from 2 to 3 than 1 to 2, though I know it’s early days! Good luck OP!

Mylasmummy2102 Sun 25-Oct-20 17:09:02

@Trinpy

I have nausea already but I'm kind of expecting it to be honest! Yeah I definitely know now what to buy and what not to buy!

I had a bad birth with my youngest daughter so I'm hoping it won't be like that again 🤞

Mylasmummy2102 Sun 25-Oct-20 17:10:04

@RoseGoldEagle

Arw congratulations 😍

I'm hoping this pregnancy will be easier but if not I'll have to deal with it!

Thank you x

mums2boys Sun 25-Oct-20 20:05:28

Im 4+1 with my 3rd. I feel so excited and a lot calmer. I have two boys 6 & 3. This will be my 3rd c section also, so im sure i will eventually get anxious about that.

InTheFamilyTree Sun 25-Oct-20 20:09:45

14 weeks with my 3rd here. I look massive all ready, hope I'm not a blimp after another 5 months. Just hoping for a low risk pregnancy really as want another homebirth, it's the dream.

MegaBloxRoxx Sun 25-Oct-20 20:13:45

I'm 5 weeks with my 3rd, so a bit early to say how it will go, but I have been lucky enough to never really suffer from morning sickness with either pregnancy before and i am obviously hoping that will be the case again! I don't usually have easy pregnancies however, so trying hard to be healthy and exercise more in the hope I can keep the exhaustion at bay.

What you said rosegoldeagle is exactly how I am hoping to feel once little one is (hopefully) here with us. Since I had my 2nd I have always seen a 3rd child and I hope I will finally feel my family is complete smile

Teakind Sun 25-Oct-20 20:31:11

Congratulations : )

I'm 10 weeks with my 3rd and have a definite bump! My sickness has also been worse this time but a positive has been the first trimester is going quickly because I'm too busy with my other two to think about it too much.

Waitingforbabypage Mon 26-Oct-20 06:42:23

Morning, 11 weeks with my 3rd, so far wayyyy more aches than with my first two but no sickness, the nausea and tiredness is kicking my butt though.
I'm feeling pretty chilled about the birth and buying stuff but I'm very anxious to get my first scan next week- I'm a little bit older now so obviously more things can go wrong....keeping my fingers firmly crossed everything is ok in there.
Also. Already showing. There's deffo no hiding this

Mylasmummy2102 Mon 26-Oct-20 07:09:00

@Waitingforbabypage

Congratulations there is definitely no hiding what a lovely little bump! How exciting that your scan is next week I'm only 4 weeks so I have a long wait. Yeah I'm very nervous about things going wrong I ask have hypothyroidism which can cause the baby to be small although my last one was 7.8 so not that small!

Good luck at your scan 😍

LayingLow Mon 26-Oct-20 07:09:09

All through my 3rd pregnancy midwifes and general people would say " ohhhh 3rd babies are unpredictable, super quick labour, watch out ".. my first labour was 8hrs.. 2nd labour 3hrs and 3rd labour 2hrs 40mins, she was the quickest easiest calmest labour and smallest baby.. now pregnant with my 4th.. my 3rd baby is 10months now and the most whingey clingy baby you will meet shes a nightmare not like my other 2 😂.. pregnancy wise I still had bad sickness and aches n pains. Good luck and congratulations x

Mylasmummy2102 Mon 26-Oct-20 07:13:07

@LayingLow

Wow she was a lot quicker my first labour was 15 hours 2nd was 5 but very dramatic! I love 30 mins away from the nearest hospital so hoping it's not too quick 🤣! Oh bless my two were never too clingy so this one will probably be 🤣 I ended up in hospital with sickness with my 2nd and I've already started with the nausea with this one and I'm only 4 weeks really hoping it doesn't get bad
Good luck to you too ❤️

LayingLow Mon 26-Oct-20 07:18:42

@Mylasmummy2102 hahaha yes hopefully they don't pop out in the car on the way there, I dont know what id do if that happened to me 😂..
Are your 2 boys or girls or both?..
I was in hospital with sickness with my 1st girl.
2nd was boy and was only sick a handful of times but felt sick constantly.
3rd was a girl and sick loads and felt sick constantly.
10 weeks with my 4th and iv only been sick twice so far but feel sick constantly so thats making me think this one will be a boy! Well I hope it is anyway 🙈

Mylasmummy2102 Mon 26-Oct-20 07:34:46

Yeah both girls 11 and 5! Yes would be my worst nightmare too 🤣

We are hoping for a boy as this will definitely be our last but if not then as long as baby is healthy we don't mind 😊

Mylasmummy2102 Mon 26-Oct-20 08:11:21

Safe to say the sickness has already started 😫

SparkyBlue Mon 26-Oct-20 08:19:54

Congratulations OP. I had an unexpected third baby and we can't imagine life without her. Definitely I showed quicker I was in maternity clothes very early on. She just seemed to slot into family life. There was never ever a jealousy issue my older two adored her from day one (well day 20 when she came home as she was in nicu for a bit). I am definitely far more relaxed with her and I really enjoy her. I know she is my last and we all get great enjoyment from her little achievements. Like big cheers from everyone when she does things by herself. It's fabulous honestly

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in