Aversions - I love tea but can't bring myself to brew

(5 Posts)
Percypiglets Mon 05-Oct-20 19:56:45

I am a self confesses tea fiend... Well I was before I was pregnant. I have a whole cupboard full of tea... Allsorts of varieties, but can't beat the traditional. I don't want tea anymore. I haven't had a cuppa for well over a month. I want a brew so bad but I don't want a brew if that makes sense?! I want to enjoy one... But if I made one I wouldn't enjoy it 😢.

What are your aversions?!

OP’s posts: |
CMAYF11 Mon 05-Oct-20 20:03:58

I’m the same with coffee. I couldn’t start my day without one. Now I can’t even stomach the thought of it 🤮🤮🤮

ZooKeeper123 Mon 05-Oct-20 20:04:28

@Percypiglets I’ve been exactly the same! Normally I am drinking tea none stop all day! I’m not 14 weeks and I have managed a couple of cups the last couple of days but until now I’ve not fancied it at all! Water and orange juice have been my best friends! X

mouldygrapes Mon 05-Oct-20 20:10:16

Exactly the same. Previously a coffee & tea fiend, can’t touch it now. Gone off coffee and find tea tastes odd.
Cold drinks all the way!

LeopardLover Mon 05-Oct-20 20:10:57

I miss tea too! I also have a whole shelf of different teas - but since I got that BFP I can't stomach it! 🙈 I was off chocolate for about 4 weeks, but thankfully can eat it again!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in