Looks it @Sydneywhite! Should be super clear on a FRER if you get one

Sydneywhite Fri 25-Sep-20 10:50:47

TheDaydreamBelievers

Looks it *@Sydneywhite*! Should be super clear on a FRER if you get one

So this one is not accurate?

OP’s posts: |
Heyahun Fri 25-Sep-20 10:53:51

That’s what mine looked like!! (Was positive) am 18 weeks now

It is accurate probably - but you’ll get a more clear reading on a better test is all

TheDaydreamBelievers Fri 25-Sep-20 11:04:20

Yeah as @Heyahun said, this one IS accurate but these cheaper strip tests arent as sensitive. When my One Step strip test looked like yours (a definite line but faint in colour) the more expensive and more sensitive FRER was 2 perfect strong lines

Sydneywhite Fri 25-Sep-20 12:29:36

I still can't believe it. May be its an evap or indent 😭

Sydneywhite Fri 25-Sep-20 12:30:27

This test strip is from Wilko

Advertisement

Bl0ndi3 Fri 25-Sep-20 13:02:07

I used the wilko test trips and got my BFP on that in July but if you want to be sure the only thing that will give you that is another line on a different test x

TheDaydreamBelievers Fri 25-Sep-20 14:05:00

@Sydneywhite lots of people feel the same that "I just cant believe it!" I definitely found that when i got a BFP on Monday!

I've since taken a FRER just to see lovely strong lines and I've been using a cheap strip one every morning to watch the line get stronger. I've also bought a clearblue that estimates how pregnant you are (eg shows 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks)

Sydneywhite Fri 25-Sep-20 14:09:17

TheDaydreamBelievers

*@Sydneywhite* lots of people feel the same that "I just cant believe it!" I definitely found that when i got a BFP on Monday!

I've since taken a FRER just to see lovely strong lines and I've been using a cheap strip one every morning to watch the line get stronger. I've also bought a clearblue that estimates how pregnant you are (eg shows 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks)

Thank you soooo much for your kind words. It means alot 🙏🙏🙏

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in