Icandy help

(4 Posts)
mydogmike Wed 23-Sep-20 20:40:27

Can someone tell me if this is the right carry cot to sit at the bottom to make it a double buggy ?


I'm known for getting this stuff wrong x

OP’s posts: |
mydogmike Wed 23-Sep-20 22:03:41


OP’s posts: |
BuffaloMozzerella Thu 24-Sep-20 00:47:54

Yes it looks like it. I think you'll also need the adaptors to attach it.

ToxicTracey Thu 24-Sep-20 08:02:46

Not really, you need the 'converter base'. Are you having twins? If so you'll need the carrycot fabric as an extra but if not, you'll be able to use the carrycot fabric you already have when your eldest is in the seat. You'd then need need an additional seat fabric if/when they're both sitting upright. We've just had to buy all the new bits to make ours a tandem but not attempted to put them all together so can't comment on if those carrycots would work with the converter, but you would definitely need the converter and from what I can see they only sell it as a set for £300 (possibly less depending on the colour) with the seat bars.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in