Talk

Advanced search

Waters broken? TMI post.....

(5 Posts)
FTMNOV Wed 16-Sep-20 00:31:34

TMI post...

I'm 30 weeks pregnant, me and DH had sex earlier this evening and as usual I always get up to go to the toilet after. As soon as I stood up i leaked some sort of fluid (assuming it was just cum as he had cum in me). After going to the toilet I stood up and again leaked the fluid, just assumed again it was the remainder of cum. But since then I've stood up out of bed a few times each time feeling like I've peed myself a little and my pants feeling rather wet.

Do I wait for it to happen a few more times or ring to get checked? Baby has been active as usual this evening and I only leak the fluid when I stand up

OP’s posts: |
Sciencebabe Wed 16-Sep-20 00:33:33

Ring to inform them.
It could be a slow leak that breaks and refills or it could be something more x

Lollol86 Wed 16-Sep-20 19:27:52

@FTMNOV did you call? I would definitely call to just get checked!

FTMNOV Wed 16-Sep-20 21:15:35

It never happened again after I posted this! Busy day at work today so didn't even get a chance to think about it! Day off tomorow so will ring my midwife and see what she thinks

OP’s posts: |
mamaof2girls Wed 16-Sep-20 21:17:44

If this is a leak you really need checked they don't let it go over 24 hours! My first my waters leaked on my due date and they don't me I could only wait 24 hours before they would start me if I didn't go myself due to infection risks

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in