37 weeks. Unwell + fluid leaks

(6 Posts)
KADAQ1 Sun 13-Sep-20 18:10:59

Hi,
I’ve felt nauseous for the past few days. Yesterday evening I started to be violently sick as I had just gotten out the shower I did not have any undies on, when I stood up there was a large puddle of water on the floor. (10 pm last night)
I contacted PAU but they do not believe it to have been waters as I’ve had no further leakage today.
I’ve had really sore back ache continuously for the past few hours.
still feeling sick and vomited a couple of times since.
I’ve had the odd period pain like ache in my lower stomach but nothing that feels like labour contractions
Has anyone had anything similar?

OP’s posts: |
Oohmegooliebird Sun 13-Sep-20 20:19:41

If you're not feeling right please contact maternity triage again. It could be the start of labour but it could be done thing else like a kidney infection. I think you may need seeing.

Ukholidaysaregreat Sun 13-Sep-20 20:30:58

I think contact the triage again. It could have been the start of your waters going. They can then trickle out. I had gone in numerous times loosing water to my triage and they kept sending me home. When I eventually had my baby there was no water as it had all gone previously. However this wasn't even recorded in my notes. Could have been very dangerous. Keep the pressure on them to look after you. Good Luck. flowers

Bobojangles Sun 13-Sep-20 20:37:38

Did they actually check your waters or diagnosis over the phone? They can tell the difference between urine and waters over the phone

I was very violently sick during early labour with my first, keep nothing down for 12+hrs before I went to hospital. By the time I got there I was very dehydrated and put straight on a drip, I often wonder if it was one of the reasons my labour was so slow and ended traumatically. Please phone them if your aren't keeping anything down

justasking111 Sun 13-Sep-20 21:01:09

Hope you have contacted them, show up at the door if you are worried like this.

KADAQ1 Sun 13-Sep-20 21:09:01

Thank you for the advice

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in