Talk

Advanced search

Early Scan

(6 Posts)
Fruitloops34 Sun 13-Sep-20 14:50:28

Thanks for all your comments!!

OP’s posts: |
Beapo Sun 13-Sep-20 00:13:36

Congratulations @Fruitloops34! I had a similar experience when I had an early scan at 6 weeks, it’s so overwhelming but brilliant. Had the same feeling again at my 8 week one a few days ago, it’s surreal isn’t it! 🥰

Semele5069 Sat 12-Sep-20 20:18:46

Congratulations! I have my first scan coming up and will be about 6+4!

SunnySideUp2020 Sat 12-Sep-20 18:52:13

Congrats OP! Such a sweet moment 🥰

Whatthedoodle Sat 12-Sep-20 18:26:25

Congratulations! In my last two pregnancies I had early scans at 6 weeks and it was surreal seeing a little blob with a heartbeat knowing one day that would be a baby I’d be holding in my arms.

It’s lovely knowing you’re not imagining it all too. I’m glad your scan went well, I hope you have a great pregnancy!

Fruitloops34 Sat 12-Sep-20 18:22:51

Evening ladies,

I’m 6+3 and went for my early scan this afternoon. Until now I really didn’t feel like I was actually pregnant. Apart from the the horrendous nausea from morning till night, extreme tiredness and sore breasts but still was convinced I wasn’t pregnant.

Anyway, went for my scan today and there was a perfect wee peanut with his wee heartbeat and yolk sack right where it should be.

I don’t normally cry but I burst into tears as soon as I left as I physically cannot believe I have this wee living thing inside me just starting out and growing every day.

I was so overwhelmed when I got home that I’ve slept most of the afternoon.

Just thought I’d share my day as it something I just never thought would happen to me. I don’t want to get too complacent but can’t help but share today.

smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in