Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone else feel movements in their bum?

(10 Posts)
Addler Wed 09-Sep-20 08:27:26

A lot of the time I can feel the baby move but I can feel it in my lower back or even my bum, sort of like I've got trapped wind down there but I can feel the movement in the front at the same time sometimes too. I don't have an anterior placenta, it's posterior and high, I just don't know if anyone else has the same!

OP’s posts: |
ChlOeWh Wed 09-Sep-20 22:47:30

I'm positive I feel the odd kick in my bum, I think it all depends on how I'm sat 😂 when I sit up straight and I'm leant forward slightly then it happens, I'm glad it's not just me 😂

calimommy Thu 10-Sep-20 01:16:35

Yeah sometimes it's really sore and I usually feel them more when I'm driving, must be the position I sit in.

emma911030 Thu 10-Sep-20 03:55:12

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! I actually thought a limb was going to come of my bum the other day the way he was going at it! 😂

user1498572889 Thu 10-Sep-20 06:31:44

One of my daughters felt this a lot. Her baby was breech.

Addler Thu 10-Sep-20 07:53:35

Thank god it's not just me!

Funnily enough at my growth scan yesterday baby has decided to turn and is now breech, after being head down at every scan including a 4d scan two weeks ago hmm so maybe that's why! Sometimes it feels like I've farted but internally envy

user1498572889 Thu 10-Sep-20 16:49:02

@Addler. 😂 she used to complain about the bum kicking and a feeling like bubbling in her bum 😁 I had no idea what she was talking about. It all made sense when she had her scan.

WhatWouldJKRDo Thu 10-Sep-20 16:50:28

Honey, that's needing a poo
;)

Addler Thu 10-Sep-20 16:57:11

I wish! These iron tablets have reduced my poo schedule to once every three days and then it's about four times in one day. I can lose a kilo afterwards!

emma911030 Thu 10-Sep-20 21:44:06

@Addler it's interesting what you say about iron tablets, I've been put on some 'furosia something' little brown things anyway I take two a day and I used to go days without having a poo but I find myself going most days if not a few times in a day it's all very strange for me cause I'm not used to it lol. And although I know a side affect is poo going black, I find that quite disturbing even though I'm a HCA by job and have wiped plenty of bottoms that have had black poo come from them lol

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in