Evaps or faint positives?!

(9 Posts)
Teakind Mon 07-Sep-20 10:07:02

Hello, I’d really appreciate some opinions on if these are evaps or faint positives. Two were taken yesterday and one this morning (of each type). I’m only 10dpo but they look so faint, I’m worried that even if they are positives they look like a chemical pregnancy.

My DH thinks I’m nuts but I’m sure there are other POAS addicts out there who could give me a honest opinion.

Thank you

OP’s posts: |
blindmansbluff Mon 07-Sep-20 10:09:00

I can see something but I'm not convinced it's a positive result yet. Stay away from the tests until it's actually time to do one!

Teakind Mon 07-Sep-20 10:11:42

@blindmansbluff thank you. You’re right, I need to stop testing. I promise I’m usually a rational person smile

blindmansbluff Mon 07-Sep-20 10:23:34

Believe me I get it, much easier said then done. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Chlo2701 Mon 07-Sep-20 20:40:10

I can see lines on them all! I got my BFP last week at 9DPO & my IC looked like that! Good luck!!!!👏🏼😉

sarahc336 Mon 07-Sep-20 20:43:13

I'd say to get evaps on all tests would be unlikely so more likely to be an early faint line xx

Teakind Mon 07-Sep-20 21:39:57

Thanks all! I caved this evening and got 1-2 weeks on a digital and a slightly pinker line on a FRER. Wow I'm honestly shocked but very happy. fingers crossed it sticks now!

Advertisement

PowPurry Mon 07-Sep-20 21:43:49

I was just about to say it’s very unlikely you would get evaps on all those tests and that they were BFPs to me!

Congratulations!!!

Allgirlmum Mon 07-Sep-20 22:04:40

Congratulations

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in