Talk

Advanced search

Icandy peach or orange?

(11 Posts)
2020ftm Sun 16-Aug-20 21:20:44

Trying to decide between the icandy peach or orange. They seem pretty similar in functionality. Anyone have any experience of the latest models of either? Thanks smile

OP’s posts: |
frazzledmomof3 Sun 16-Aug-20 21:32:23

I have an apple 2 pear. I was going to get the orange when my 3rd was due ( I flaked as I had spent a load of money on the apple couldn't justify it again) I liked the way as a double you can have a bassinet on the bottom. Not sure if that can be done with the peach. Either way I candy is a brilliant brand
Mine has done serious kms and it's still going well. Never had to get anything replaced

Best of luck

Britannah Sun 16-Aug-20 21:41:29

Orange!! Love ours

Allthesausagerolls Sun 16-Aug-20 21:57:19

I have an orange and my sister a peach, we both agree that the orange is much better. The basket for a start is huge and I've quite often rolled into a supermarket with an asleep baby, done a full shop and rolled it all home with it all fitting in the basket. It also has a built in buggy board which is very useful for an older child if have/ may have another in the future (it can also convert to a double too). I've got a picture somewhere from last summer with the pram carrying 4 children (1 in seat, 1 in basket and two on the buggy board) after a very long day at the beach 🤣.

RaisinGhost Mon 17-Aug-20 04:47:06

I was deciding between the peach and the orange, eventually chose the peach as its smaller. While I love it, I slightly wish I had chosen the orange due to the built in buggy board.

2020ftm Tue 18-Aug-20 09:21:38

Thanks everyone, that’s really useful!

OP’s posts: |
RoseGoldEagle Tue 18-Aug-20 20:27:30

Absolutely love our orange.

Flynn2019 Tue 18-Aug-20 20:48:26

I didn't have an iCandy myself I opted for a bugaboo instead but my close relative had the peach and it was extremely heavy. Stylish looking pram but she switched to a collapsible buggy at 6 months as she didn't like it x

ilikechocolateandtea Sun 30-Aug-20 00:07:26

I looked at them recently in JL and compared the Peach and Orange.

I loved the tall adjustable handle bar, fold and the large basket on the Orange but have not ordered it yet. Great to hear positive feedback on thr orange. Any negatives to be aware of please?

slipperyslope22 Sun 30-Aug-20 00:21:52

I had the orange with my two honestly the best thing I have ever bought. But I am struggling to sell it now which is a huge shame.

RoseGoldEagle Sun 30-Aug-20 06:59:01

The orange isn’t as small when collapsed as some pushchairs, but that doesn’t really bother me. I’m struggling to think of downsides, I love ours! Love the different ways you can position a seat and carrycot or two seats. Easy to push including over grass which our last one wasn’t. So easy to put up and down. If you want to use the buggy board you need to use some connectors- which basically just move the seat forwards, I love that the buggy board is built in and doesn’t need attaching separately. Huge basket for shopping. I honestly can’t fault it.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in