Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy After Missed Miscarriage

(2 Posts)
Paaigee Sun 16-Aug-20 18:49:24

So I'm currently 5+6 weeks due around April 12th & I am so insanely anxious and worried that something is going to go wrong.
We had a missed miscarriage in May finding out at our 12 week scan the baby had stopped developing at 6 weeks. I ended up having an emergency D&C due to loosing too much blood.

I don't feel pregnant at all, zero symptoms. With my MM I felt sick from the get go. The only reason I know I'm definitely pregnancy is from the million tests & I had my doctors draw a HGC blood check which showed elevated levels which did rise by 70% in 48 hours. Has anyone had a similar experience or are also not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms?

OP’s posts: |
SkyBlue20 Sun 16-Aug-20 19:46:27

Hi @Paaigee, I’m so sorry for your loss - I had a MMC in March and am now 9+6 and can relate to the anxiety, it’s a whole different ballgame being pregnant after loss. We actually have a thread for people who are pregnant after MMC that you are more than welcome to join - most people are anywhere between 4 and 12 weeks pregnant on it at the mo, with symptoms varying from nothing at all to HG and it’s a really safe place to share anxieties and worries as we’re all going through the same:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/pregnancy/3992849-pregnant-after-mmc-thread-2

Hope to see you over there. xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in