Talk

Advanced search

2 days late feel like period coming

(10 Posts)
MKB91 Thu 13-Aug-20 09:03:30

Hi All!

I just want to know if anyone is feeling the same! I am hoping for a BFP this month. Currently 2 days late but I am cramping, bloated and have very tender boobs. AF has not yet made an appearence but I feel like she is coming soon.

Baby Dust for me please smile xx

OP’s posts: |
IHTC Thu 13-Aug-20 14:27:58

I felt exactly the same as this. I was sure my period was on it's way but alas, a baby was brewing!

Wishing you all the best and hope you get that BFP xxx

MKB91 Thu 13-Aug-20 15:15:47

@IHTC that is so good to hear!! Fingers crossed I get a little miracle like you!! smile xx

Gibbus Thu 13-Aug-20 15:18:52

I tested at 14dpo and got a bfp but for a couple of weeks it still felt like my period was on its way. I'd get light cramps on and off , but it was definitely a baby just getting itself comfy as I've just woken my 15 month old from his nap. Good luck op

MKB91 Fri 14-Aug-20 00:01:08

@Gibbus Thank you so much for sharing! Makes me feel a little better and I’m really hoping for a BFP! Think going to test tomorrow! Awww bless grin

kittenpeak Fri 14-Aug-20 00:26:20

I had conceived after the 4th or 5th cycle, and always got upset when I felt my period coming. Last month the same thing happened. Like clockwork. Woke up. Sore boobs. Bloated. Period pains. I was devestated. Another wasted month. Turns out i was pregnant and had EXACTLY the same period pains as I normally would. And when I say EXACTLY I mean it.

Are you regular? Wait a couple more days, and take a test. Could just be your period tho.

MKB91 Fri 14-Aug-20 08:25:50

@kittenpeak i am very regular only ever late/early by a day. I am going to wait for another few days, woke up this morning with the same feeling but still nothing! I want AF to stay away and get my BFP!

Thank you for sharing! Hoping for the same results smile xx

biscuit13 Fri 14-Aug-20 08:31:42

@MKB91 me too! I got a bfp on the day my period was due but I had all the same symptoms as a normal month. And for atleast 5 more weeks I had period pains... to the point where I was scared to go to the loo incase my period was there. 🙈
Good luck!!

MKB91 Fri 14-Aug-20 11:15:27

Hi all!!

So update! I could not wait and I just had my BFP 🎉🎉🎉 I am beyond happy! Thank you all so much for your help and wishes!! Cannot wait!

If you have any advice please share!! I’m a little scared too 😜❤️🎉🎉

kittenpeak Fri 14-Aug-20 11:41:52

Congratulations! Such a great feeling. I would take one in a couple of days time to see if the line has got darker.

I have no advice! No idea if I'm doing the pregnancy thing properly! Although You should take vitamin D and folic every day. Also, I don't have any symptoms other than weeing in the night, which never normally happened. I was worried this meant the pregnancy hadn't stuck, as my body wasn't recognising I was pregnant. No symptoms can mean this, but not always, so don't worry if you fall into that category. I got an early scan at 8 weeks to check all was ok. 10 weeks now.

Enjoy!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in