Talk

Advanced search

another new week, another new bra

(11 Posts)
tyaca Tue 02-Oct-07 21:50:13

this really takes the p**s,

three out of last four weeks have seen me upsizing in m&s.

19wks - gone from c cup to e

spill the beans, old timers.... how much worse is it going to get??

spugs Tue 02-Oct-07 22:00:57

im still witing to get out of an A cup shock was a AA to start with though (15 weeks) grin

fruitful Tue 02-Oct-07 22:15:47

I went from A to DD during pg, up to E after the birth for a few weeks and then back to D till I stopped bf'ing, went down to B afterwards. I'm 23 weeks in 3rd pg and a D at the moment. Anybody's guess really.

Do you know about bra extenders? They help with your ribcage expanding if not with the cup-size!

scruffymomma Wed 03-Oct-07 13:19:51

argh, the breasts! Mine are trying to take over my body.

Currently 16 weeks and have gone from 32GG (which was bad enough) to 34 sodding J!!!!

bloomingmarvellous sell hammocks up to an M cup and Fantasie do great, supportive boulder holders. M&S bras are crap above a D Cup imo, not support at all.

PurlyQueen Wed 03-Oct-07 16:09:50

My mouth is agog at the thought of an M cup.

I'm praying that mine don't get too much bigger - I'm in a J cup too sad

beeper Wed 03-Oct-07 16:16:49

After feeding my DS for 16 months and having loads of bras. They still went south. I stopped wearing bra's about 6 months ago and I have not noticed any futher slackness but I have notice that my back feels loads better. I am going to leave it as long as I can before buying a feeding bra. I tend to wear camisoles with lycra to keep them in check lol wink

beeper Wed 03-Oct-07 16:18:17

spilling the beans.

With DS went from 36c to 38E.

susiemj Wed 03-Oct-07 16:21:11

After buying replacements every few weeks I've decided to go for the ones that just come in small, medium, large etc. Hoping they'll keep me going for a bit longer. They're ugly as hell but I'm so fed up of being uncomfy. They have some on the NCT website if anyone's interested.

tyaca Wed 03-Oct-07 17:41:22

oh dear, i fear the age of the sexy bra has come to an end grin

been resisting the comfy ones, but know my time is nearly up

out of curiosity, does BF or not BF make any differece to post baby boob recovery?

god, that sounds so vain.... but, need to know whether i should say goodbye to them now....

<<goes off to surf web for boob job prices>>

susiemj Wed 03-Oct-07 18:00:24

I hear you Tyaca! I should be pleased with my new busty boobs but I secretly miss my perky pair of old. First pregnancy, so I can't say what will happen next.

missbumpy Wed 03-Oct-07 19:10:20

If it's any consolation Tyaca, I'm 38 and a bit weeks and I'd say most of my growing happened in the first trimester. It's settled right down now. I've just ordered nursing bras in the next size up for when the baby comes but I've got no idea what to expect in terms of how big they'll get or how they'll look once I've stopped breast feeding. I dread to think

PS. I just got some (new) bras on eBay for a fraction of what they cost in the shops. I'd recommend getting cheap things on ebay or in sales rather than forking out for bras which you'll outgrow in a few weeks/months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now