Talk

Advanced search

Morningwell CD for nausea

(3 Posts)
jemmalou Tue 02-Oct-07 10:08:02

has anyone else tried this? i bought it & have listened to it a few times but not sure its done anything. it doesn't come with instructions! am i supposed to listen to it every time i feel sick (in which case i would have it on repeat 24/7) or are you supposed to listen to it a few times and the sickness is supposed to stop for good?

anyone had any experience with it?

Niecie Tue 02-Oct-07 22:10:49

Hi, I used it nearly 5 years ago when I was expecting DS2 and I think you are supposed to listen to it when you start to feel unwell. I used to have lie down when DS1 had his afternoon nap and listen to it then but I think that the rest was good as much as the CD. It was difficult to use it when I was running around after a 2.5 y.o. so I did it when I had the opportunity.

I don't think it is a permanent cure - it is just suppose to relieve the symptons for a time.

Not entirely sure it worked but it was quite relaxing to begin with although by the end it did drive me slightly mad. I think Seabands probably did me more good than the CD tbh.

Hope you feel better soon.

jemmalou Thu 04-Oct-07 12:08:02

thanks niecie, i have listened to it so many times i catch myself humming the tunes... also driving me crazy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now