Talk

Advanced search

11 weeks sickness

(5 Posts)
1990fran Mon 03-Aug-20 20:23:44

Hi all

I had a scan on 29th july which showed a baby with heartbeat 10.5 weeks i have another scan couple weeks time which will be dating scan, so nervous as i had a mc before only found out at 12 wk scan it died at 6 wks but im hoping that ive seen hb and baby 10.5 weeks that I will be ok....

Anyway so far all i have had is some nasuea and fatigue and dry heaving, however now at around 11 wks I am vomiting.. after food... not a lot of vomit just once.. I thought sickness was meant to die down at this time thats what I read online but then some other people says sickness gets worse further along, has anyone else had this? X

OP’s posts: |
1990fran Mon 03-Aug-20 20:24:19

Any advise would be really appreciated x

OP’s posts: |
Belle1983 Mon 03-Aug-20 20:26:41

I was just talking to a friend recently about sickness etc as I'm just early stages myself.
She didn't even know she was pregnant till 12 weeks, then had really bad sickness till the end shock

I hope that's not the case for you, but sickness can start or continue past 12 weeks. I guess its just less common.

Dazzband Mon 03-Aug-20 20:29:34

In my case I had sickness untill just after 20 weeks. Everyone is different. Congratulations and hope all goes well ♥️

mummabubs Mon 03-Aug-20 20:31:12

I was sick once a day for my entire pregnancy (bar about 4 weeks in the middle!) Weirdly though by the end it felt more like a routine so wasn't as horrendous as those who have HG. Hope your nausea goes soon! X

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in