Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hair on legs!!

(9 Posts)
dkay Mon 01-Oct-07 11:25:50

Hi Girls,

The growth of the hairs on my legs has really slowed down, it's great....has this happened to any of ye and do you think this is a sign of a girl?

seaside72 Mon 01-Oct-07 11:43:25

Hi - me too! It went into overdrive for the first 12 weeks but since about week 14 it has slowed loads

However 20 week scan shows I am having a boy? So not sure on that theory -sorry!

Mercy Mon 01-Oct-07 12:03:35

This happened to me in both pregnancies - I have one girl and one boy!

And 3½ years after the last one the hair still hasn't grown back properly.

(is this quite a common occcurence then?)

scorpio1 Mon 01-Oct-07 12:05:26

i shaved my legs on Thursday and they are still so smooth, normally would have to be doing them again by now! Im 12+3. This is my 3rd pg but first time this has happened.

frazzledazzle Mon 01-Oct-07 12:11:27

The hair growth on my legs really slowed down in my 3rd pregnancy and she was my only girl,but it's probably a coincidence judging by seasides post.

dkay Mon 01-Oct-07 15:57:08

It's funny cos the hair on my head is growing quickly...you'ld still wonder if the old wives tales are true though!

RGPargy Mon 01-Oct-07 15:58:40

The hairs on my legs are so long now i cant tell if they've grown or not!!

RG (31+6)

claraq Mon 01-Oct-07 15:58:51

Yes me too and co-incidentally we have just been discussing this on the due dec thread so it must be fairly common!

Eaglebird Mon 01-Oct-07 16:20:36

I've only just realised I haven't shaved my legs since last week, and they don't even need a trim yet. How weird. Normally I have to shave them every other day, otherwise I look like a wild woman. Ooh what a bonus.
Mind, my eyebrows have gone haywire to make up for lack of leg hair. I really should go to a beauty salon and get them waxed or something. Can anyone recommend eyebrow waxing? Is it torture? I'm rubbish at shaping them myself - I always end up with one bigger than the other.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now