Talk

Advanced search

Please give me some help.!

(6 Posts)
Hoppeee678 Sat 25-Jul-20 16:33:40

Hi everyone first time posting
I feel like the scan images that were taken 2 days ago when I was exactly 12 weeks pregnant look abit wierd
Someone please help and be honest do the scan images look normal or abnormal? Please help
Also if any ideas on girl or boy please commentsmile thank you everyone

OP’s posts: |
Darkstar4855 Sat 25-Jul-20 16:49:54

They look normal to me. My son looked like his head wasn’t attached on his twelve week scan because he wouldn’t keep still enough for the pictures!

bluebell94 Sat 25-Jul-20 16:51:26

Pics look fine! Congratulations and try not to worry, the sonographer would have told you if there was anything abnormal 😊

Hoppeee678 Sat 25-Jul-20 16:52:53

Thank you so much that has really put my mind at ease I was so worried and I lost my baby last time at 5 months ty! I feel much better

otterbaby Sat 25-Jul-20 16:54:55

Mine looked like a scary alien at 12 weeks 😳 but her 4d scan a week ago showed a very normal and cute baby! I think they all look a bit strange at that stage!

Hoppeee678 Sat 25-Jul-20 16:57:04

otterbaby

Mine looked like a scary alien at 12 weeks 😳 but her 4d scan a week ago showed a very normal and cute baby! I think they all look a bit strange at that stage!

Thank you I just got worried and as I lost my baby last year at 5 months I'm just trying to make sure everything is okay this time around. Thank you x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in