Talk

Advanced search

Opinions needed please! 😬

(4 Posts)
Junnybug Thu 23-Jul-20 23:33:21

Sorry bit of a long one! But could do with some advice/opinions as I'm not really sure what is going on!

Not TTC at the moment as just left my job, so are using condoms!
My period (I think 🤷🏼‍♀️) has come somewhat unexpectedly, I thought I had another week, although my periods are somewhat irregular so could be wrong.

The thing is I normally have noticable PMS symptoms (bloating, spots, cramping, sore boobs, fatigue to name a few 🙄) and I also have a relatively heavy flow which lasts for 5 days.

This month I've had no PMS symptoms just a sudden period which has consisted of spotting or very light bleeding on and off for the last 6 days (not had much need for a pad or tampon as most the time the only blood has been when I've wiped).

I do measure my BBT (although not necessarily every day as not using it help conceive atm) and have not had a confirmed ovulation this month, not sure if that's to do with being quite gappy between measuring though 🤔

Ive never had a period like this before so any opinions are much appreciated or if anyone has experienced the same, I would love to know! X

OP’s posts: |
kim160790 Fri 24-Jul-20 04:03:47

It could be implantation bleeding. In a few days take a pregnancy test just to check but does sound like it x

Junnybug Fri 24-Jul-20 09:45:00

Hi Kim

Thanks for replying!
I have wondered if it could be 😬 but wasn't sure if it can last for that many days? and with using protection figured it was a bit of a long shot.
Should I wait till i thought my period was due to test or test now the spotting/bleeding has stopped? X

OP’s posts: |
kim160790 Sat 25-Jul-20 18:57:37

I would probably test every 2 days? My implantation bleeding has only ever been with one wipe and not over a few days xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in