Talk

Advanced search

BFN at 9dpo - do I still have a chance?

(8 Posts)
Whatthedoodle Mon 20-Jul-20 12:28:24

I had a positive opk 10 days ago. Assuming I ovulated 24 hours later I’d be 9dpo this morning. Tested with fmu which was negative. The tests I have are cheap off amazon and I doubt they’re very sensitive like a FRER. I think it detects 25 miu?

I’m going to wait to see if AF comes around the 24th. My cycle isn’t regular at the minute so I’m relying on ovulation tests to work out when AF is due

OP’s posts: |
lockdownpregnancy Mon 20-Jul-20 13:44:55

I tested negative 2 days before my AF was due and I was pregnant (now 30 wks), so don't count yourself out just yet!
I didn't get my BFP until the day my AF was due.
Fingers crossed for you OP🤞

Whatthedoodle Mon 20-Jul-20 15:24:12

Thank you @lockdownpregnancy I’m hoping I’m just a bit early. I tested positive with DS about 4/5 days before AF was due so im feeling a little disheartened but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed!

lockdownpregnancy Mon 20-Jul-20 15:34:22

You're still in with a chance Op! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! 🤞

HogDogKetchup Mon 20-Jul-20 15:37:58

This was my first pregnancy at 5 weeks. Cheap amazon test vs FR.

I wouldn’t buy those cheap amazon ones again - look how crap the line is in comparison.

Mc3209 Mon 20-Jul-20 15:45:27

I got my BFP on DPO 14/15 on FRER, which was the day AF was supposed to come, was negative before that. Now 25 weeks.

Whatthedoodle Mon 20-Jul-20 17:20:54

@lockdownpregnancy thank you!!

@HogDogKetchup that’s really reassuring thank you! The amazon test is really light. I’ve got cheap tests from amazon and I’ve had so many evap lines i just don’t trust them any more. FRER or clear blue digital I think from now on!

@Mc3209 that’s also reassuring thank you. I need to learn to wait for AF To be missed

Foreverbaffled Mon 20-Jul-20 17:25:25

I got bfn at 9dpo but a clear positive at 11dpo. The amazon tests are dreadful, so much worse than they used to be. Didn’t get a positive with them until 14dpo. FRERs all the way.

Fingers crossed for you smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in