Talk

Advanced search

What is going on??

(9 Posts)
IfItWerentForYouMeddlingKids Sun 05-Jul-20 12:03:52

@Monts45 My last period was the 9th of June but I could only have conceived about a week and a half previous to that (only DTD twice in the past six weeks and the most recent was a week ago so can't be getting symptoms yet, and the other time was about a week and a half before my period).

OP’s posts: |
Monts45 Sun 05-Jul-20 11:46:22

You can’t be if your last period started on the 9th June? That would only make you 3+5?
Or do you think that could have been implantation?

IfItWerentForYouMeddlingKids Sun 05-Jul-20 10:48:33

@Monts45 oh really? If I am pregnant I would be around seven weeks, surely that isn't too early? Thank you, I will definitely test again if AF doesn't show within a few days.

Monts45 Sun 05-Jul-20 10:41:26

I think you’re also quite early to test -
My last period was on the 31st May and I only got a faint positive last Sunday. So if you nothing happens, I’d test again in a couple of days

Kelcat9494 Sun 05-Jul-20 10:37:10

That's usually what my ovulation discharge looks like (a little bit clearer though) it could be possible you've just ovulated a bit later than usual, it happens! X

IfItWerentForYouMeddlingKids Sun 05-Jul-20 09:38:34

@Wingingthis Nor can I! That's why I'm confused! Don't be sorry, we're not actively trying so I wouldn't be upset either way. Just confused as to what's going on as this has never happened before.

Wingingthis Sun 05-Jul-20 09:32:45

No advice on the discharge really but I can’t see a line I’m afraid sad

IfItWerentForYouMeddlingKids Sun 05-Jul-20 09:28:08

Bump

IfItWerentForYouMeddlingKids Sun 05-Jul-20 09:11:50

Okay, so we're not actively trying but wouldn't mind if I was pregnant. But I'm so confused as to what's happening!

My last period (at least I think it was a period) was on the 9th June. It was normal length/heaviness ect.

My next period was due three days ago but still hasn't arrived yet. I've taken loads of pregnancy tests and they're negative (I think..). I've attached a couple of pics.

I've been getting sore boobs ect but no other signs of either period or pregnancy. However, this morning when I went to the toilet a huge amount of egg white like cervical mucus/discharge came away, similar to when you ovulate! I'll attach a picture but it's gross 😂

Is it possible that I just didn't ovulate last cycle hence no period, and I'm now ovulating? I'm not on any hormonal contraception but I have been quite stressed recently.

The only time I could've conceived was five weeks ago, so if I am pregnant I should be getting a strong positive by now. Plus I got what I thought was a period about a week or so later. I'm so confused 😂

Thanks! 😊

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in