Talk

Advanced search

30 weeks - how often are you weeing?!

(7 Posts)
TwinkleStars15 Tue 30-Jun-20 13:46:37

I need to wee every half hour or so, and during the night I’m up between 3-6 times for a wee. Second pregnancy and I don’t remember it being this bad last time (although I may have mentally blocked it out!) Is this normal?

OP’s posts: |
lockdownpregnancy Tue 30-Jun-20 13:50:06

If baby is on your bladder than you're gonna pee more often!
I'm 27 weeks and must go at least 6-7 times before lunch time and I get up at least once a night to pee!
I always go for a wee before I leave the house but I guarantee as soon as I start walking I need to pee again! It's not even a lot so I know it's baby using my bladder as a bouncy ball! 😂

sel2223 Tue 30-Jun-20 15:36:39

Yeah, it depends on baby's position. I'm nearly 34 weeks and baby is using my bladder as a pillow so it feels like I'm never away from the toilet!
Just keep an eye out for other symptoms to rule out a UTI but it's most likely just the way baby is positioned so hopefully will reduce when baby moves.

fedupandlookingforchange Tue 30-Jun-20 16:25:43

34 Weeks I'm getting up about every hour and a half in the night. It varies during the day depending on babies position.

mrs87 Tue 30-Jun-20 16:55:49

All bloody day! If I'm sitting or lying down, it's not too bad but the minute I get up and move around, it feels like I need to go. I'd say I'm going every hour during the day and then maybe get up 2-3 times during the night? I can cope with it being at home most of the time but nearly had a disaster on Saturday when we went food shopping and I had to go, but all the toilets are shut due to Covid-19! Luckily they let me use the one in a nearby Costa as apparently they're allowed to open them for pregnant women and children if needed. I really thought I might wet myself 😂

mrs87 Tue 30-Jun-20 16:57:46

Forgot to add I'm 30+3!

TwinkleStars15 Tue 30-Jun-20 18:27:37

Thanks everyone! I know about a baby’s position etc but just wondered if I should be worried about a possible UTI/gestational diabetes etc but sounds like some of you are in the same boat! I have the midwife tomorrow who will do a urine dip so that should reassure me. I swear 6 times a night is taking the p**s - literally! My first was the worst sleeper but even she slept longer than an hour grin

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in