Talk

Advanced search

Anyone had a successful pregnancy after loss of symptoms for a few days?

(7 Posts)
Ella17393 Tue 30-Jun-20 10:15:49

Hi All, I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant, last couple of days I have noticed my boobs have stopped being sore and I’m not getting cramping anymore either. I haven’t had any spotting yet and hopefully won’t either fingers crossed but is this normal? This is my first pregnancy and I don’t know what to expect. Any advice would be appreciated

OP’s posts: |
Maincat Tue 30-Jun-20 10:46:03

Yes, symptoms come and go as hormones fluctuate, it's completely normal so try not to worry.

erised24 Tue 30-Jun-20 10:49:31

Yes. I had no symptoms except for lack of period. Am now 37 weeks.

Kb28 Tue 30-Jun-20 10:56:16

Yes! I kept panicking because my symptoms were so minimal and kept disappearing completely but I’m currently 18 weeks and all going well so far.

greytminds Tue 30-Jun-20 10:58:17

Symptoms come and go often in my experience. Typically the nausea and sickness doesn’t kick in until 6 weeks or so, but you may be one of the few who stay symptomless. Try not to worry, for most people it is completely normal.

Scrumpyjacks Tue 30-Jun-20 11:00:09

Yes completely normal. With my first pregnancy my symptoms fluctuated on and off in the first trimester. With this pregnancy I'm getting different symptoms each day. Today I have no nausea but a banging headache. Yesterday I could barely eat I felt so sick.

Ella17393 Tue 30-Jun-20 11:13:16

Thank you for that everyone I definitely needed to hear that. Before going in to it you think you’ll get symptoms right from the get go and get that pregnant feeling lol. I told DH I’m eager for morning sickness just so I know everything is going well

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in