Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant.

(4 Posts)
megan25 Sun 28-Jun-20 05:59:16

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some advice please. For over two years me and my partner have been trying for a baby however last year I conceived but sadly miscarried on 26th of June I was 11 weeks. However I'm 2 weeks late going by the day I should of came on the 14th. Two years ago my periods were irregular I use to get afew month then it all went into the right cycle. Last year when I was pregnant I did a test at 2 weeks and was nothing but then almost 4 weeks late it came up. These two weeks I've done 4 and still nothing some show a faint line but doesn't seem to get darker yet so I'm worried. My boobs are so tender and I have a milky discharge. I also am anemic and have a cum allergy so always have to try harder I'm also young. I've never been 2 weeks late sometimes 3 days but not this long. Idk if for me it's to early still and should redo one in afew days or a week.. Please could someone help. Xox

OP’s posts: |
BabyG08 Mon 29-Jun-20 08:35:24

Give it a day or two and test again first thing in the morning. Pink dye tests tend to be more sensitive to Hgc levels. Have you got any pictures of the positive tests you’ve had? It’s supposed to be unlikely to get false positives but it must show up in the time window for the test x

megan25 Mon 29-Jun-20 14:45:02

@BabyG08 than you for your reply. I always thought blue dye would be more sensitive like the clear blue ones. I'm now 15 days late I'm not sure what to do and trying to talk to a doctor for advice xx

OP’s posts: |
BabyG08 Mon 29-Jun-20 15:48:18

First response pink tests are really good. Give one a try in the morning and see what the outcome is. Hope you get your answer soon x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in