Talk

Advanced search

Confused

(7 Posts)
B124 Wed 24-Jun-20 14:43:30

Hi all, I’m new to this group & would like some advice! Currently been trying for baby no3! I was 6days late &tested negative, I then started to bleed heavy on 11th June.. I only had 1 first response test left so decided to take it and it was a faint positive I then took a different brand & was negative, I’m confused?? Bleeding lasted 5days! Inever had this with my other 2 pregnancies.
Please no nasty comments or hate as I had all of that on “baby centre” app!! Still been checking using internet cheapie pregancy test and it's just really faint& I took an ovulation strip to check what do yous think? I've also keep getting a funny taste in my mouth! Photos attached below smile

OP’s posts: |
coffeeandjuice Wed 24-Jun-20 15:58:17

How are people being nasty about what you're asking?!?!

But anyway, it does look like a faint positive. Did you take the test today?

coffeeandjuice Wed 24-Jun-20 15:59:51

Sorry just looked again, two of the three tests are positive right? Are they all pregnancy tests?

B124 Wed 24-Jun-20 16:15:03

The 2 last ones yeah xx

B124 Wed 24-Jun-20 16:15:51

The 2 first ones are pregancy tests the last one is an ovulation test x

coffeeandjuice Wed 24-Jun-20 18:51:40

It looks like maybe the pregnancy test is showing an evaporation line? The ovulation test looks quite strong as though you might be/about to be ovulating.

Xx

UrsulaSings Wed 24-Jun-20 18:55:38

Sorry I dont see a positive line on the pregnancy tests. Ovulation tests just tell you if you're ovulating, not if you're pregnant. Fingers crossed for you next month.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in