Talk

Advanced search

Should I test??

(5 Posts)
cep24 Tue 23-Jun-20 16:30:21

Hi, I'm new here but looking for advice. At the beginning of march my boyfriend and I had our very first pregnancy which sadly ended in miscarriage a couple weeks later. Three months on and i feel i may be pregnant again. AF was due yesterday but still no sign. I had mild cramps at 6am that lasted about 10 minutes and have felt nothing since. My boobs have definitely grown and I have been very breathless the last 2/3 days. Another thought is my skin has cleared up when usually i would break out before AF. The only time this ever happened was when i was pregnant last time. I've worked myself up and now I'm scared of being disappointed. Should I take a test??

OP’s posts: |
lockdownpregnancy Tue 23-Jun-20 16:44:25

If your AF is late then yes go get yourself a test. Preferably a FRER or clear blue as they are more accurate than the others. Good luck! 🤞

OliR93 Wed 24-Jun-20 08:37:01

Hi cep24, I understand what you mean. It's horrible waiting, but at least there is some hope and excitement. It's scary, the test will either bring complete happiness or end the feeling for at least a month. That feels like eternity when TTC. I personally can't wait, I have to know as the longer the wait is, I convince myself I might be, then if it's negative I'm even more upset. I think you should go for it and I really hope it's a BFP for you! smile

cep24 Wed 24-Jun-20 21:04:28

@OliR93 @lockdownpregnancy thought i would update, so still no AF. Still no sign of AF either. But tested this evening and got a BFN. My cycles usually work like clockwork every month so can't understand why I'm so late. I do however keep thinking I didn't get a BFP until i was 5 days late with my last pregnancy so will give it a couple more days and see what happens!

OP’s posts: |
lockdownpregnancy Wed 24-Jun-20 21:22:12

Beat to test with first morning wee instead of later in the day.
Fingers crossed for you OP! 🤞

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in