Talk

Advanced search

Bloods hcg

(5 Posts)
Honeysugarbee Mon 22-Jun-20 12:10:10

By my calculations I am 5 weeks and 4 days. Had my bloods done and they were just over 300.should I be worried? Having them done again in 48 hours. I had a MC 3 months ago and one 6 months ago. I'm panicking

OP’s posts: |
ShalomToYouJackie Mon 22-Jun-20 12:21:39

It's not about the amount of HCG but if they are rising by 50% every 48 hours.

Everyone is different. When I was pregnant my HCG was around 2,000 at 4.5 weeks and a woman I became friends with, had the same dates as me and her HCG was around 150.

I had a miscarriage and she gave birth last month so try not to overthink the HCG level (easier said than done, i know)

ivfgottostaypositive Mon 22-Jun-20 12:21:56

Sorry OP they do seem really on the low side?

Are you absolutely certain on your dates? I had my blood hcg done at 13DPO (3wks+6) and they were 159 and my IVF clinic was looking for anywhere over about 75 on that day.
I've had 5 mc and 2 ectopics and other than the ectopics my miscarriages all started out with low numbers but I've also heard of some positive stories where they were low and everything turned out ok

The only way to tell really will be to see if they double x.

Honeysugarbee Mon 22-Jun-20 16:44:50

Thanks everyone. I really hope they double. My issue last time was due to low hcg (around the same numbers) and not doubling so I am praying

Honeysugarbee Tue 23-Jun-20 09:13:24

Some good news this morning. Bloods have more than doubled to 800 in 48 hours. Such a relief. They've booked me in for an early scan on Monday next week smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in