Talk

Advanced search

6w6d weeks pregnant - 1 or 2 babies? 😱

(6 Posts)
Wiktoriaxo Mon 22-Jun-20 07:21:24

Hi all,
I’ve had a missed miscarriage in January 2020 at 9w4d, we’ve been ttc for 3 months and I’m finally pregnant! Because of my previous mc I had to have a scan at the hospital to check whether the baby was in the right place and see whether the heartbeat was there - there it was, strongly beating away. However, because of the current covid situation it felt very rushed, I was barely there for 5 mins, now looking at the picture everyone seems to think it looks like there’s more than one baby in there! The nurse never mentioned anything, hence why I need some of your opinions! I still believe there is just one but everyone seems to think there’s 2🤣

ibb.co/7RsJWDH

OP’s posts: |
ALC1985 Mon 22-Jun-20 07:35:47

I'm sure the nurse/ sonographer would have told you if there was 2

emma911030 Mon 22-Jun-20 08:46:44

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I agree with @ALC1985 she would have said if she believed there to be 2 babies. I had a scan at 10+6 (thought to be 12 weeks but dated wrong) and was told there and then that there was 2 babies. Hope you have a good pregnancy x

Libertylee Mon 22-Jun-20 09:13:41

I’ve had a twin scan at that stage and looked very different to that- there’s only one.

Onekidnoclue Mon 22-Jun-20 09:19:27

That’s a singleton.

Wiktoriaxo Mon 22-Jun-20 09:33:26

Lovely! Thank you ladies, I was terrified😱 not only one baby to worry about but two would’ve been very hard after the mmc, fingers crossed this pregnancy goes ok🤞🏻

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in