Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Woolly maternity tights?

(7 Posts)
marjean Mon 24-Sep-07 22:03:39

Does anyone know where I can buy thick, woolly (or 'funky') maternity tights? The only ones I can find are 15 or 40 black denier. Bit random, but grateful for any pointers. Thanks.

seaside72 Tue 25-Sep-07 09:07:55

Have you tried H&M maternity? - I got some thick wooly black ones but they also had ones with patterns etc
HTH

claraq Tue 25-Sep-07 09:10:40

Yes H&M - was there yesterday and they have loads. Didn't buy any as it still feels a little warm for thick tights but will probably get some later...

bakingabun Tue 25-Sep-07 09:56:20

I was told to buy normal ones but in a bigger size, then wear them back to font so the bum bit goes over your belly.
This is a much cheaper alternative which means you can buy lots more, lol.

marjean Tue 25-Sep-07 10:17:00

Thanks everyone - will check out H&M and love the 'back to front' tip!

oopsa Wed 26-Sep-07 09:59:59

next have 70 dernier on website.

Mrswizz Wed 26-Sep-07 12:27:05

OOh thanks for this thread. I laddered my only maternity tights this morning and have lost two other pairs. I had to go to M&S in Marble Arch to get them, they're like gold dust. I'll try H&M.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: