Talk

Advanced search

Don't you wish you could just have a decent wee?????

(9 Posts)
teenyweeny Mon 24-Sep-07 15:25:52

Anyone else sick of feeling as though you are bursting, only to get to the loo and produce a teaspoon full?

PregnantGrrrl Mon 24-Sep-07 15:27:46

no, but i am sick of having a full bladder which takes about 4 days to empty because it goes so slowly!

Naetha Mon 24-Sep-07 15:34:41

I'm with you grrrl on the 4 days to finish your wee thing, and (apologies for TMI!) I wish it would flow faster so it wouldn't trickle down the sides and all over my bum!

Jobi1 Mon 24-Sep-07 15:37:35

Yes, and then finding out when you think you're finished, you're really not! I'm wondering if my bladder will ever be the same! blush

Naetha Mon 24-Sep-07 15:40:38

Oh God yes, the standing up, doing your trousers up, washing your hands, then just as you walk out of the bathroom you get that niggly "I still need a wee" feeling!!!

Cherrypie32 Mon 24-Sep-07 16:25:20

Tell me about it...my mission today has been to drink 2l of water so as to force a proper one out. Funny though that don't seem to have any problem going at night..several times!

lightwind Tue 25-Sep-07 07:46:43

And needing to plan your whole blooming life around being close to a loo every 20 mins...e, just a bit limiting...

Pixiefish Tue 25-Sep-07 07:47:39

Top tip- works in the first and second trimester but not so good towards te end.

Have a wee and then lean forward and have another one

Nbg Tue 25-Sep-07 07:52:15

lol at this thread grin

Pixiefish is right.

Dh thinks I am going mad when he sees me rocking back and forth on the toilet before bedtime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now