Talk

Advanced search

Starving

(9 Posts)
Newbee123 Mon 15-Jun-20 22:28:20

Hi ladies just wanted to ask if anybody has similar problems like me ? I'm absolutely starving as soon as it's bed time which is so annoying as if I've been starved

OP’s posts: |
FudgeFlies Tue 16-Jun-20 14:02:22

Yes, I find myself always hungry. And wake up starving!

Sandybval Tue 16-Jun-20 14:03:49

I used to be the same, kept some dry biscuits by my bed for first thing in the morning and if I was peckish.

CoalCraft Tue 16-Jun-20 14:07:16

I'm constantly hungry but then after three or four bites of something I'm feeling full already :/ I do try and get it all down anyway thinking that it'll stop me getting hungry again so soon, but then I'm starving again an hour later anyway!

Newbee123 Tue 16-Jun-20 15:12:41

@FudgeFlies @Sandybval @CoalCraft ladies I'm
Worried I'll put on weight by doing this but I'm starving and after a few bites I'm full and I also feel sick I have it all 😭 what would help ?

FudgeFlies Wed 17-Jun-20 00:02:45

Yeah I sometimes I feel full after feeling so hungry too. I’d advise healthy snacks instead of snacking/eating sugary or unhealthy foods BUT I don’t even take my own advice haha! I think if you’re hungry, listen to your body!
I’m not sure what to advise about the sickness but I’ve heard ginger helps? Or dry biscuits

MissHoney85 Wed 17-Jun-20 08:47:36

This seems to be my main symptom at the moment! (9.5 weeks) I keep getting this really intense hunger, like there's a hole in my stomach. I get it in the middle of the night and it stops me from sleeping. I caved and had a piece of toast at 4.30 this morning! I had 3 breakfasts yesterday and couldn't shift it. My sister said she was the same, so I guess it runs in the family. I'm just trying to make sure I snack on reasonably healthy stuff. I did have to have words with my OH yesterday when he reminded me I don't need to "eat for two" and suggested it's "all in my head". 🙄

Newbee123 Wed 17-Jun-20 10:09:57

@MissHoney85 omg that's exactly how I feel ! Last night I went bed at 9pm and I was starving when I had dinner not so long ago. Was contemplating if I should turn on air fryer and make smiley faces 😂😂😂😂

Megan2018 Wed 17-Jun-20 10:11:45

You need a wardrobe snack bag, that’s what I had! All sorts of nice things in it and didn’t have to go downstairs grin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in