Talk

Advanced search

37 + 3 and dull ache

(7 Posts)
2020firsttimemum Tue 16-Jun-20 21:21:04

@sarahc336 kind of! I feel like when he has hiccups now they are right down there and it's such a weird sensation 😬
Hopefully soon!

Pregnancy is not fun IMO 😂

OP’s posts: |
sarahc336 Tue 16-Jun-20 15:43:14

It probably is, does it almost feel like he's going to fall out? grin I found it was quite dire when my daughter engaged in my last pregnancy, sounds promising for you anyway xx

2020firsttimemum Tue 16-Jun-20 10:32:02

@sarahc336 yeah I think that's what it might be now yanno

His movements seem to be in a slightly different position than they were and I feel like the bump has dropped more. That accompanied with the hip / back / pelvic pain would probably tell me he's just engaging more 😩

sarahc336 Tue 16-Jun-20 07:04:38

Could just be the babies engaged now? , if it's only down by your pubic bone it doesn't sound like the start of labour to me but then everyone's labour is different obviously grin xx

TenThousandSpoons0 Tue 16-Jun-20 03:19:53

Sounds promising - but I’ll warn you, you might get this sort of feeling on and off for weeks before you get into established labour!
You’ll definitely know when it’s labour - the contractions will be much stronger. Good idea to just try to ignore it and rest up - a bath, panadol, and some sleep! I promise you’ll wake up if it’s labour smile call your midwife if it’s getting strong and regular, or if you’re concerned about baby’s movements. Hope that helps smile

2020firsttimemum Mon 15-Jun-20 22:54:03

Anyone? 😩
Pains are still coming. Not regular really but they're there!

2020firsttimemum Mon 15-Jun-20 16:55:43

Hi guys, as above I'm nearly 38 weeks pregnant and I've just started to get a dull ache

Feels almost like period pain, but more at the front and really low - probably by my pubic bone area. Keeps going on and off, isn't painful but slightly uncomfortable.

Is this just part of the later stages or pregnancy or a possible sign of labour?

Haven't noticed my plug go, waters haven't broken or anything so I'm not really too sure.
I've felt nausea the last couple of days on and off and also number 2s seem to be looser (sorry if TMI)

Any ideas 😂 I'm ready for this baby to come out now hahaha here's me hoping!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in