Talk

Advanced search

Belly bandits?

(5 Posts)
lozpants Sun 14-Jun-20 20:04:13

Has anyone tried a belly bandit post birth and did it work for you?

I'm only 23 and I know it sounds vain and ridiculous but I'm so scared of having diastasis recti and ending up with a "mum tum" pouch and never fully "bouncing back".

I know it's completely normal and I know the love for my baby will hopefully overpower my insecurities, but please no negative comments as I said I'm only 23 and I'm extremely insecure about my body as it is, before pregnancy.

I'm not overly fussed on stretch marks as they fade, it's the loose skin that I'm worried about.

If anyone has any good reviews for these products or anything else that can help prevent the saggy skin, please let me know.

Thanks so much in advance xx

OP’s posts: |
Dalmore30 Sun 14-Jun-20 20:22:24

Following

UnicornRainbow83 Sun 14-Jun-20 20:47:30

Never used the belly bandit but I wore tummy control pants after each pregnancy until I got back to my pre pregnancy weight. Tummy went back to normal both times. Will be doing the same again after dc 3 who is due in a few weeks.

lozpants Sun 14-Jun-20 21:46:36

@UnicornRainbow83 thank you for your comment, great it worked for you I'll give that a go, I never thought of that, a lot cheaper too I suppose!! Congrats on your third smile x

lozpants Mon 15-Jun-20 18:20:33

Any one else?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in