Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What are you most looking forward to?

(6 Posts)
PregnantGrrrl Mon 24-Sep-07 07:57:58

What are you most looking forward to post-baby? (Besides the baby, obviously!)

I can't wait to:

Drink a whole bottle of red wine

Being able to play with DS properly-i can't roll round playing or chase him, and i feel like i'm letting him down sad

mixedmama Mon 24-Sep-07 08:03:40

A nice glass of wine with my dinner, since I have abstained completely.

Being able to have sex in more than position blush

Being able to see my bits and sleep on my belly (altho i suspect boobs will make this impossible for some time after the birth)

Strangely, I am looking forward to going to the gym and doing my exercise DVDs - and I am not the exercising type wink

Naetha Mon 24-Sep-07 08:13:05

I'd love to say I can't wait to sleep through the night as I'm going to the loo several times in the night, but I think that's unlikely for a while!!

Generally just being able to get comfy when I sleep though, rather than only really being able to sleep in about 2 positions. Oh, and not having to sleep on a towel due to leaky boobs, but again I think I'll have to wait a while longer for that one

PregnantGrrrl Tue 25-Sep-07 13:40:49

i'm also looking forward to being able to get dressed without huffing and puffing. I started crying trying to put my trousers on just now, because my back hurt so much sadblush

bakingabun Tue 25-Sep-07 13:44:38

Doing everything I can't do just now, lol.

A lobster bath, a glass of wine a good bit of rough and tumble with DD, the list just keeps going.

claraq Tue 25-Sep-07 14:14:02

Goats cheese, a gin and tonic, sleeping on my front (once stopped bf'ing and big bertha bazookas back to normal!), being able to get and stay comfortable for more than 10 minutes, skin hopefully not being so dry and itchy, being able to carry dd without panicking about damage I am doing to my back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now