Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

OK how do we get these babies moving then????????????????

(5 Posts)
jersey Sun 23-Sep-07 20:40:13

So far I have tried spicy chinese (don't like Indian Food), sex, lots of walking (up and down hill), bouncing on my birthing ball, pineapple. Although he is very low, partially engaged, etc. and from the stretching seems to be running out of space, does not appear to want to come out yet.

Any suggestions please as I have really had enough now. My last 2 had been born by now!!!

diddle Sun 23-Sep-07 22:23:45

jersey - me too!!! i'm 39+2 and want to meet my baby now.
My ds was 2 weeks late and the thought of another 3 weeks to wait is annoying the hell out of me!

I tried all those things when i was having ds1. how long do you have left? have you had a sweep? can be effective. Although nobody knows what starts them coming. you're doing all the right things. i think the most likely to make a difference is sex. because of the hormones the sperm carry, its the same as having the induction gels.

good luck

fihi Sun 23-Sep-07 22:26:08

someone said pineapple???

good shag worked for me 2 out of 3blush

jersey Mon 24-Sep-07 19:29:50

Thanks, I'm 39 weeks on thursday. Cramping a lot after sex, but doesn't become anything else!!!!

lisad123 Mon 24-Sep-07 22:55:09

well i posted the same question last week. tried loads of things, nothing worked for me, just woke 2 days later in labour.
Hope it comes quick for you.

L

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now