Talk

Advanced search

Anyone’s due date changed later in pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
Bettie2192 Wed 10-Jun-20 14:20:32

I went for my scan thinking i was 12+3 going off first day of last period, but they put me back to 10+6. Almost two weeks! I thought there was a chance of it being off because I wasn’t having regular 28 day cycles but I didn’t think it would be that much.
So my due date was adjusted, and then I had a private scan at 14+3, but they measured baby as 14+5. I think they are right and that I shouldn’t have been put back 12 days at the first scan.
My midwife said I can ask to be remeasured at my 20 week scan at the hospital. Has anyone else been through this and had their gestation keep changing?

OP’s posts: |
Char2020 Wed 10-Jun-20 14:31:25

I haven’t been put back but went to a private scan thinking I was 8 weeks and they put me at 9+1 then went to my 12 week scan thinking I was 12+1 they put me at 13+4, my due date has changed 3 times already. I just go with whatever they say, ether way the baby will come when it’s ready I guess

Bettie2192 Wed 10-Jun-20 15:49:22

@Char2020 wow those are some quite big differences. I know a few days wouldn’t make too much of a difference, it would just make me feel better to be as accurate as possible.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in