Talk

Advanced search

I think I'm going to lose this...

(13 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Thu 04-Jun-20 10:43:38

My lines are getting weaker each morning. All with FMU with the exception of the the first test which was done in the afternoon. I'm absolutely convinced these lines are getting weaker. My period is due tomorrow, and I have one more test I can do tomorrow if it doesn't arrive.

What's your thoughts? Can HGC be weaker in the mornings for some people? Sat in near tears.

OP’s posts: |
OnNaturesCourse Thu 04-Jun-20 10:46:29

Sorry.. Here is the 12 DPO test

Muffinandcake123 Thu 04-Jun-20 10:56:11

They say to test in the mornings.. wait till tomorrow because some of my tests were coming up with faint line and I was so confused.

Muffinandcake123 Thu 04-Jun-20 10:57:14

Just looked and those lines are pregnant? Even if they are faint

justanotherneighinparadise Thu 04-Jun-20 11:00:45

I honestly think in the very early days you just can’t tell as the lines change in strength of colour SO much.

OnNaturesCourse Thu 04-Jun-20 11:08:40

Thank you for responding.

The test I took at 12DPO was in the afternoon and has been the strongest line so far, and it came up in seconds.

The test at 13DPO (yesterday) was done with FMU and came up quick but was fainter. I just put this down to not holding it in the urine long enough.

Today's test, at 14DPO, was done with FMU and took the full three minutes to come up and is the faintest yet. That's why I'm worried, plus I'm crampy and achy much like AF is due, and my boobs etc have all stopped hurting.

I'm a worrier. As you can tell probably.

With my first DC I found out at 12dpo too and the lines each day after were super strong - but if I remember correctly I done these at night.

Mermaidlagoon Thu 04-Jun-20 16:10:23

It does look like it's getting a lot lighter which could be a bad thing but also could it just be weaker wee, have you been drinking lots more water? Sorry I can't be helpful I think it's just a matter of waiting which I know is awful xx

OnNaturesCourse Thu 04-Jun-20 16:13:31

My cramps have now gone, I'm just gassy now 😳

Just need to keep my fingers crossed, but I'm such a worrier naturally so I'm all over the place just now

OnNaturesCourse Thu 04-Jun-20 16:15:17

Less fluids probably as I've been sleeping more, I'm exhausted.

The 12 DPO was taken in the afternoon with a a few hours of holding.

Persiaclementine Thu 04-Jun-20 16:20:50

This is why it is best to test a few days after a missed period as you may be having a chemical pregnancy, that will pass around the same time as your period

OnNaturesCourse Thu 04-Jun-20 16:30:37

I only tested as I actually miscalculated my dates and thought I was past my period - but it was a input error on one of my tracking apps that set it off. Having tested, and fixed the app, I now know I'm only 13/14 dpo.

With chemical pregnancy do you get symptoms like tender boobs, funny tastes, cravings, tiredness?

Persiaclementine Thu 04-Jun-20 19:05:43

Yes as it's still effectively a pregnancy just one that is not going to progress as a normal pregnancy should, usualy because it has a chromosomal issue or blighted ovum. Lots of women would have a chemical pregnancy and just assume their period had been a bit later than usual. If I were you I would not test for another week or at least three days as the growth hormone usualy doubles in three days and you'll be well passed your expected day of your period. Just relax.

OnNaturesCourse Thu 04-Jun-20 22:16:04

Yeh well the brown discharge was there tonight so I think youre right.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in