Talk

Advanced search

Is this normal? Please help 😵

(6 Posts)
Sydneylovespotato Tue 02-Jun-20 19:08:02

Apologies for the tmi picture. Ive had pink spotting twice, nothing heavy. The other day it was pinkish brown. Now this. The doctor doesnt want me to come in since im only 4 and a half weeks 🤦😭 it isnt a lot so far and its brown.

OP’s posts: |
OnlyFoolsnMothers Tue 02-Jun-20 19:10:29

I wouldn’t stress too much, from your description seems very similar to an implantation bleed. I had this- only for a couple of hrs. If it gets heavier if you start to cramp then maybe something more.

October2020 Tue 02-Jun-20 19:11:18

Brown blood is old blood. Red/pink is new. So could be left over from whatever made you spot.

Could be fine - 50% of pregnancies that have bleeding are fine - but you will have to wait and see. Which is awful. Offering a handheld x

ZOCO84 Tue 02-Jun-20 19:12:36

Hi don't panic, your very early so could be implantation bleeding, looks old to me, i am 13 weeks and had a bleed today and have been told if its light pink don't worry, if its dark its old. If its fresh reed then get checked but also if you are still worried best to get checked out, hope that helps xxx

Sydneylovespotato Tue 02-Jun-20 19:12:49

Thank you ladies.
Ive had two losses so im always on edge about it 😬

OP’s posts: |
Lauren15691 Tue 02-Jun-20 20:32:44

I had similar to this although it was a bit less but over 2 days I had brown blood when I wiped and stringy bits of really dark brown stuff. All was absolutely fine. Good luck x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in