Talk

Advanced search

Tests after MC

(5 Posts)
Rainbow1808 Tue 02-Jun-20 17:01:11

Sorry if posted in wrong place. So I started miscarrying on Saturday I was only roughly 4 weeks. The bleeding was really heavy and today it’s gone brownish (sorry tmi) and only there when I wipe. I have just taken a digital test and it said not pregnant where it used to say 1-2 weeks. Does this mean my hcg levels are back to normal now? My tests were going fainter even before I started bleeding so I’m thinking I may be back to normal now? The only way I feel I can get over the miscarriage is to start ttc again so would like to be sure everything is ok. Sorry never been through this before so unsure

OP’s posts: |
MrsBrown91 Tue 02-Jun-20 18:26:19

So sorry to read about your miscarriage.

This happened to me in April, it sounds like your levels are really low and should almost be back to 0.

The best way for us to get through it was to keep trying and I ovulated 2 weeks after the bleeding and got a BFP again 2 weeks after that so it can happen! They say you are more fertile the few months after a loss.

Wishing you all the best x

Rainbow1808 Tue 02-Jun-20 18:37:51

Sorry to hear about yours tooflowers It’s awful isn’t itsad We are definitely going to start trying again when the bleeding has 100% stopped. By the way it’s going, I think it should be within the next day or so. Just really hope it doesn’t start up again. Obviously it shouldn’t but I’m just over thinking loads at the minutesad It’s so good to hear how quickly it can happen! That’s definitely lifted my spirits! Thank you x

Rainbow1808 Wed 03-Jun-20 13:57:40

I have also just taken this..I think it’s safe to say I’m all back to normal now

MrsBrown91 Wed 03-Jun-20 18:10:06

With mine I had some heavy bleeding for around 2-3 days and then it turned back to spotting for maybe one or two more days and then it was over. I just counted day 1 of the bleed as CD1. Don’t be surprised if your ovulation dates are slightly off, if you are going to try again right away I would recommend opks, if you aren’t already using them x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in