Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else have a + result 7 days before missed period?

(7 Posts)
Amnah26 Mon 01-Jun-20 20:27:41

Ladies I'm new to this group - need help pleasesmile I have been TTC for 8 months now. Had slightly sore breasts so decided to take a Clear-blue Early Detection Test 7 days before AF due. DTD 4times over 5days during my fertile window this month.... To my shock I see a faint line!!!! Don't want to get my hopes up high so please tell me if you can see the line? Is it possible to get a positive so early on? Plan on taking another test in 2 days. Could this be a false positive?

OP’s posts: |
TwinkleStars15 Mon 01-Jun-20 21:27:42

How long had it been since you ovulated? The earliest time from ovulation today implantation is 6 days, then it takes time for the hcg to rise enough to detect it, however First Response only need 6miu

Sevo7 Mon 01-Jun-20 21:40:05

Ive had the faintest positive ever twice at 8dpo on a 15miu test, so it’s possible I could have got one at 7dpo on a more sensitive test like a first response.

Sounds promising!

Sevo7 Mon 01-Jun-20 21:44:37

Sorry Op just seen it’s a clearblue not first response. Id test with a cheap 15/20miu dip test or first response as clearblue have been known for false positives, especially if the line is very fine. I’ve had it happen twice. I’d definitely test again with a different test to confirm. Good luck

Amnah26 Thu 04-Jun-20 17:39:11

Thank you so much for all the love and support ladies. Joining this forum has been the best thing ever - So so over the moon to announce I am definitely expecting! It hasn't sunk in yet - having miscarried twice I don't wanna get carried away and my hopes up too high. But HCG levels must be high because I have a fixed 28 day regular cycle. AF not due till Sunday but taken a further 4 tests. Praying for all of you to get your BFP. If all goes to well - due on February 14th 2021!!!!!

Amnah26 Thu 04-Jun-20 17:39:41

I ovulated between 19th-24th of this month xx

mable88 Thu 04-Jun-20 17:44:23

Congratulations! flowers I also miscarried twice last year and am now 29 weeks with a little girl - so it can definitely be a case of third time lucky smile wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in