Talk

Advanced search

10 DPO - no symptoms. Had symptoms before but miscarried

(3 Posts)
MinesALatte Wed 27-May-20 10:04:36

Hi all,

I miscarried in February at around 5 weeks, but in the lead up to that my boobs had grown massive and I was quite bloated so felt obvious signs.

Since February we have ‘casually’ tried again but this month I felt like we really gave it everything and I was feeling really positive that we would conceive again but I’m 10 DPO and no symptoms, I swear my boobs have even shrunk.

I know I just need to hold tight for a little bit longer and I’ll know but this wait is killing me and I’m feeling like it hadn’t happened again this month as I had such strong symptoms before.

Can symptoms between pregnancies vary to this extent and this short time apart?

OP’s posts: |
MinesALatte Wed 27-May-20 19:48:57

I know it’s stupid but I’m feeling down already before I’ve even had a negative / come on.

OP’s posts: |
Sophj19 Wed 27-May-20 19:52:45

@minesalatte hi I’m so sorry for your loss. I had a MMC in feb at 9 weeks. I had a positive test on Sunday, bloods today HCG levels at 88 and part from a bit of cramping no symptoms at all. My last pregnancy I had the full works, sore boobs from 9dpo, nausea etc. All pregnancies are different. If your worried ring you gp and ask for bloods x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in