Advanced search

Third Trimester

(5 Posts)
April1990 Mon 25-May-20 22:35:29

@Margo34 Thank you!

OP’s posts: |
Margo34 Mon 25-May-20 21:59:04

The RCOG guidance, its been recently updated too:

www.rcog.org.uk/en/guidelines-research-services/guidelines/coronavirus-pregnancy/covid-19-virus-infection-and-pregnancy/#occupational

"If you are in your third trimester (more than 28 weeks’ pregnant), or have an underlying health condition – such as heart or lung disease – you should work from home where possible, avoid contact with anyone with symptoms of coronavirus, and significantly reduce unnecessary social contact. Read the government guidance on social distancing."

towerse Mon 25-May-20 21:53:14

Royal College of Obs and Gynae we’re recommending working from home from 28 weeks (not sure I’ve read their most up to date advice so may be worth checking the website).

LanieM87 Mon 25-May-20 21:50:35

To my knowledge it's only stated that pregnant women should self isolate if they have an underlying heart condition, otherwise the advice is the same as for the "vulnerable" group.

April1990 Mon 25-May-20 18:57:55

Hello! I'm one week away from my third trimester and although I have been working from home for the past 10 weeks, I have been popping into the office maybe once a week. I keep seeing comments that women are especially vulnerable in their third trimester and must self isolate. Does anyone know where this is stated? TIA!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in